CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Mark M. near San Francisco, CA
I have had 3 5-Star experiences at Lombard Auto Body. Obviously, it is never a good thing if you are headed to an Auto Body shop, but Jack and his team make the experience extremely easy and they are VERY timely. Not only do they take care of paperwork and helping to call and facilitate communication with your insurance company, but they do an AMAZING job at the body work (multiple experiences) and clean your car afterwards. Thanks to Jack and team for the 3rd time, I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't take 2 minutes to leave a positive review!